It is voluntary for customers of Gas Storage Denmark to be listed here. The purpose of the list is solely to promote bilateral trading of capacity and gas in storage. Please contact us, if you wish to show your company name here.
The party responsible for processing your personal information is
Which categories of information about you do we process
Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified. We would like to use your personal information, such as your name, job title, email, telephone number and postal address to keep you informed about our storage operation, upcomming auctions for storage capacity, product developments and other practical announcements.
|You can withdraw your consent for registration of your personal information at any time by sending amail to firstname.lastname@example.org|
For what purposes do we use your personal information
Your personal information will only be collected, if you provide it to us:
- for the purpose of registration in our mail-list, when you request to receive dedicated information about our storage facilities
- for the purpose to registration in our operational system, when we register you as a contact person upon the registration of your company as a storage customer
How do we process your personal information
- We only use the information collected from you in order to being able to contact you, when there is a new information, which we believe is of interest to you.
- We only leave your information temporarily to our system and service suppliers, who provide services on our behalf and under our instruction. Without our accept, our suppliers have no right to use your information for their own use or to pass your information on to other parties.
- Your information is only processed in countries defined as safe by EU that means your information will not be transferred to any unsecure countries outside EU/EEA.
- We only process your information as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the above mentioned purposes. Once you unsubscribe, your information will be deleted in our system and it would not be retrievable afterwards.
When we process information about you, you have the rights granted by the European legislator and listed below:
a) Right of confirmation You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by us.
b) Right of access You have the right to obtain free information about your personal data stored at any time by us and a copy of this information.
c) Right to rectification You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, and we shall have the obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay.
e) Right of restriction of processing You have the right to obtain a restriction of your data processing where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data. Your data processing will be restricted for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- You oppose the erasure of your personal data and request instead the restriction of your data use.
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing of your data and there is a pending verification whether your legitimate interests override the legitimate interests of Gas Storage Denmark. In this case, if the outcome of the verification is that our processing of your data is to be limited, we will only process your data with your consent in the future, or for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims, or for protecting a person or important public interests.
f) Right to object You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of your personal data. Gas Storage Denmark shall no longer process your personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If Gas Storage Denmark processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your data for such marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we shall no longer process your data for these purposes.
h) Right to withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we shall no longer process your personal data. A withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the data processing based on your consent before the withdrawal. If we have another legal reason for data processing than your consent to processing with view to an independent purpose - such as retention of your personal data for compliance with accounting and audit rules - this processing may continue to take place after the withdrawal of your consent.
|In order to make use of your rights, you may, at any time, contact us on email@example.com|
Our Data Protection Officer
In case of specific question to how we process your information or how to make use of your rights we suggest you contact us as mentioned above. However you can also contact our Data Protection Officer:Att.: Data Protection Officer (DPO) Address: Tonne Kjærsvej 65, 7000 Fredericia Phone: +45 70 26 29 77
|By mail: kontaktDPO@energinet.dk, in particular in case of more general questions as for instance to your rights according to the legislation or to our processing of your information.|
Complaints to the Danish Data Protection Agency
Besides the above mentioned rights you always have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to the Data Protection Officer of the Danish Data Protection Agency.
More information is available on www.datatilsynet.dk
Your contact data will be published in our Customer List only if we have received your written consent for participation.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you will have the possibility to object the use of your data and you can revoke at any time your consent for participation in our Customer List by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our DPO
Att.: Data Protection Officer
Address: Tonne Kjærsvej 65
Postcode and town: 7000 Fredericia
Phone: +45 70 26 29 77
Danish Data Protection Agency
You have always the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to the DPO of the Danish Data Protection Agency.
More information is available on www.datatilsynet.dk
You might also be interested in
Contact our customer service
Information for new and existing customer
View details about our products and prices
Storage utilization, available capacity, maintenance & restrictions
Quick overview of site content
Most recent news