MARKET CONSULTATION OF RGS VERSION 14.0
GSD INVITES YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR WRITTEN COMMENTS BY 17 DECEMBER 2019 CLOSE OF BUSINESS TO CONTACT@GASSTORAGE.DK
In accordance with article 20a, paragraph 2 in the Danish Natural Gas Supply Act, GSD shall consult the customers before publishing a new final version of the Rules for Gas Storage (RGS).
We are therefore pleased to invite you to review the draft version 14.0 of RGS, including appendices. Version 14.0 of RGS shall govern GSD's terms and conditions in SY2020 starting from 1 May 2020. Below you will find a “clean” version as well as a “compare-version” of RGS and appendices.
The main changes in this draft of RGS, version 14.0 compared to RGS, version 13.0 are as follows:
- Overall language improvement;
- More accurate references to other clauses in the document;
- Going forward GSD offers communication of Edig@s messages by using either XML 4 or XML 5.1 format with AS2 or AS4 protocol for transfer and security; and
- The Definition list has been updated.
In addition, some minor changes have been introduced to the 6 appendices to RGS:
- Appendix 1 clean version I compare version
- Appendix 2 clean version I compare version
- Appendix 3 clean version I compare version
- Appendix 4 clean version I compare version
- Appendix 5 clean version I compare version
- Appendix 6 clean version I compare version
If you have any comments and/or proposals to this draft version 14.0 of the RGS and appendices, please provide us with your written comments no later than Tuesday 17 December 2019 at close of business by email to email@example.com.