NEW CUSTOMER PORTAL IN FUNCTION
YOU ARE WELCOME TO NOMINATE THROUGH THE NEW CUSTOMER PORTAL
Our new customer portal is now open to receive your nomination to storage for the Gas Day 01-10-2022 and beyond.
The overall approach is:
USERS: all existing users in the old storage portal has been created in the new portal and each user has received an invitation to accept Azure AD access. After the accept, the user will be able to log on: https://customerweb.gasstorage.dk/
- The portal offers the following functionalities:
- View own master data (active from 1st OCT)
- Perform nominations to storage (active from 1st OCT)
- View/download invoices (visible, but functianality active on later stage)
- View/download storage data (visible, but functianality active on later stage)
- Initiate a transfer in storage (visible, but functianality active on later stage)
IN RESPECT OF NOMINATION for GAS DAYS in the first period after 1st OCTOBER
Guidelines how to nominate can be downloaded on the upper right side of this page. If any issues while nominating in the portal at GSD and/or Energinet, please use this temporary procedure for gas days in the first period after 1st October, It is important that after the nomination, you
- take a screen shot of the nominated 24 h with visible shipper codes in storage and transmission; and
- forward the screen shot to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- make a phone call to Energinet Gas Control Center on +45 70 70 19 60 and inform the dispatcher on duty about your nomination.
ADMINISTRATORS: each storage customer has been assigned at least one USER ADMINISTRATOR
Guidelines how to administrate the users in own organization can be downloaded on the upper right part of this page. Also, it is a prerequisite that each administrator sign the attached POWER of ATTORNEY, and return a signed pdf-version to email@example.com.
If you have any questions to the above, please contact us.